Fresh Papaya Peeling
Sometimes you just need it! Especially after a rough week, you want to take a deep breath and wash all the stress away. That is the right moment for skin exfoliation.
Peeling based on fruit enzymes is suitable for delicate and sensitive skin. It does not contain abrasive particles that would scratch or otherwise irritate the skin. It removes dirt and dead skin cells very gently, using fruit acids. Contains papaya enzymes, olive oil and hyaluronic acid.
What does it do?
- Removes the old skin cells
- Cleans the skin pores
- Speeds the blood circulation, accelerates the healing process, prevents premature ageing
- Brightens your skin
How to use it:
1. Apply on clean skin.
2. Wet your face with fresh water or micellar water.
3. Apply the peeling straight to your skin or on the sponge and massage your face for about a minute.
4. Finally, clean the skin with micellar water and apply oil or cream to nourish the skin properly.
Ingredients: aqua, cetearyl alcohol, alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium citrate, mel, sodium cetearyl sulfate, glyceryl caprylate, papain, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citric acid, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate