Rose face mask
Use our skin and soul detox mask when your skin looks tired, when you follow your daily beauty routine, or when you want to cheer yourself up after a long week.
Suitable for all skin types, but especially beneficial to dry and sensitive skin
What does it do?
- Detoxifies - The clay draws out and removes old skin cells and cleanses pores, deeply detoxifying them.
- Cleanses and exfoliates - With a gentle massage, you can softly clean your face and exfoliate old skin cells, leaving your skin perfectly smooth.
- Tightens - Your pores will get smaller, and with regular usage, you can say goodbye to blackheads.
- Brightens - Mask will make your skin look bright and vibrant.
- Reduces wrinkles - Using the mask supports production of collagen and elastin in your skin, which are the perfect fighters against wrinkles.
- Heals - Because of its antiseptic effects, it is perfect to use when dealing with skin rashes or pimples.
How to use it:
1. Remove your makeup and clean your face. Wet your face before applying the mask (either with normal water or with a facial toner).
2. Put one spoon of mask and mix with one-two spoons of water (or flower water) and create consistency of runny mud. You can also add few drops of almond or another of your favorite oils.
3. Massage around your face and leave on your skin between 5-10 minutes, depending on how thick layer you've put.
4. Wash your face properly with water, then apply facial toner and use face oil and cream.
- Never keep the mask on your face after it dries out; the clay will start taking the moisture from your skin. If you want to enjoy the mask longer, spray it with flower water so it does not dry too fast.
- For a stronger cleansing and whitening effect, mix one spoonful of our mask with a tablespoon of baking soda and apply to your face as usual.
- Dry your face with dark towel, as the pink clay can magically appear everywhere, even after a long shower.