Acne Treatment Oil
This oil is designed to fight acne, pimples, oily skin and enlarged pores - its main ingredients are the healing oil of calendula, evening primrose and milk thistle.
We use three main ingredients that with support of the other natural oils form a product that protects against free radical damage and is a mix of powerful antioxidants. Those 100% Organic ingredients are:
Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin – this resin comes from the copaiba trees and is an ingredient that is highly effective against inflammations, promotes wound healing and treats infections. It also lowers the amount of oxygen radicals, which prevents from cell damage.
Carapa guianensis seed oil is made from the andiroba tree. This ingredient penetrates the skin quickly and is naturally high in limonoids and triterpenes which are anti-inflammatories. It’s fully of healthy acids, such as Linoleic acid (form of omega-6), which is crucial for treating and preventing acne.
Acai Berry pulp oil contains a combination of Omega 3, 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. It has anti-inflammatory properties, is rich in phenolics and full of antioxidants.
- Evening primrose oil fights inflammation. It maintains hormonal balance and helps fight hormonal acne, which likes to appear around thirties.
- Marigold oil helps to heal scars and minor injuries that often occur on acne prone skin.
- Milk thistle oil hydrates dry and itchy spots on the skin. It also helps the skin affected by eczema or psoriasis.
How to use it?
1. Apply on clean skin.
2. Use few drops of oil on the still moist skin.
3. Massage the skin for a while in a circular motions to support the blood stream till the oil is absorbed.
4. Finally, we recommend applying a face cream to protect the skin from dirt and UV rays during the day
We often try to clean oily and problematic skin with products containing alcohol. But the skin begins to resist this aggressive treatment with its even stronger greasing. If you really want to help your skin in the long term, start healing and hydrating it. This light herbal oil will heal the skin and, with regular use, it harmonises the sebum production.
Ingredients: Calendula oil, Evening Primrose oil, Thistle oil, vitamin E, Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, Carapa guaiansis seed oil, Euterpe oleracea pulp oil, vitamin A, and Rosemary antioxidant
*POSTAGE: Consider ordering postage with tracking as its faster and traceable. Due to the recent pandemic we experience a delay in delivery when choosing post without tracking*